Part time Accountant
DePalma Workwear is looking for a part time accountant. With this role you will have
direct responsibility for accurate accounting and overall bookkeeping tasks and
report directly to CFO. You will be based in our office at Hornstull, Stockholm.
You will be working part time with main responsibilities of:
• Manage the accounts payable and the accounts receivable
• Maintaining the general ledger
• Maintain monthly depreciations
• Monthly reconciliation
• Guarantee compliance with Swedish local GAP legislation.
• Your support will be required for other ad-hoc tasks within finance.
Who Are You?
• You are amazing at managing your priorities while working with multiple tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Accounting
• Communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written.
• Great analytical skills.
• Preferable earlier experience from system Fortnox.
Who Are We?
What if workwear could be as much about style and passion, as function?
With this initial thought Jonas Skommevik and Thomas Flinn co-founded
DePalma Workwear in 2016. They noticed a new generation of craftsmen,
ranging from carpenters to restaurant workers and mechanics, ready to
leave old ways and stereotypes behind. It was time to breathe fresh air
into a conservative market.
With decades of experience creating and developing international fashion and streetstyle brands from Sweden, the idea of bringing a bit of lifestyle into workwear sounded just about right. From their head office in Stockholm the DePalma team of professionals design, sell and market workwear for a new generation of craftsmen.
The initial thought has an answer; DePalma is remodelling the workwear industry.
This is a unique opportunity for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset
as it gives the chance to be an integral part in forming the development
of DePalma Workwear - now and for the future!
The applicants understand and are motivated by that DePalma Workwear is growing very rapidly and have just begun its journey, and want to take part in forming and developing the business from an early stage in the quest of expanding the company on a global scale!
Last date of application: 10 November. But we are assessing applications continuously.
Location: DePalma Workwear HQ, Tobaksspinnargatan 2, Stockholm, Sweden
Employment start: Per agreement
Applications, including CV: [email protected]